Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Pledge

My last day at work is Saturday, the 26th of September.

Since my coworkers have discovered that I'm leaving the hotel to pursue a new life on the west coast, some have come forward to express how proud they are of me. They envy my ability to jump into the unknown and they hope that they would've done the same or similar if they didn't have so many obligations holding them back.

I guess that means I have to really enjoy this and document it, not only for my sake, but for theirs as well. Maybe it will inspire them to do it despite their own obstacles. I'm going to find my digital camera, it's somewhere in this mess of my room. I'll try and take as many pictures as possible and I will try and write about each day's experiences.

I'm getting very excited for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment